- OTOpenTable DinervipTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst visit and celebrated our anniversary—just the little acknowledgment of a, “Happy Anniversary,” at the front desk was sweet. Every bite and sip was outstanding—we loved the bone marrow and carpaccio for starters, had chateaubriand for main with Caesar & mac n cheese, then did the honeycomb pear cheesecake & ice cream for dessert. Oh, and the Gold Fashioned was so unique, definitely a signature drink that my husband couldn’t say no to for a second and third lol I appreciated the wine sommelier coming by the table as well—the whole evening felt very elevated. When the quality of the food matches the quality of service you know they’ve really figured it out. Made our next reservation the same night after we left! Lol thank you!!More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy recent visit to Grano Restaurant in Dublin was a delightful experience from start to finish. The pasta dish I ordered - Culurgiones- was excellent, with perfectly cooked pasta and rich flavors that left a lasting impression. What truly stood out, though, was the impeccable service provided by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. They went above and beyond to ensure a memorable dining experience. I highly recommend Grano for both its delicious food and exceptional service.More infoGrano RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Stoneybatter•4.9
- LLLh903LauralouisehellooooDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lovely spot! And do theeeeee best cocktails! Great place for nice cosy dinner and drinksMore infoThe Lock Keeper (Ashtown)Price: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Ashtown•4.5
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
- PTPamTDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Really pleased with our dining experience. The staff were able to give us an extra table for our sister's husband and kids, without them booking. Everyone gave it 10/10More infoCafé en SeinePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Dawson Street•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Ashtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ashtown who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ashtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.