- MSMoniSDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThe food and service was phenomenal, just wish the lighting was dimmer with some soft music playing to set the toneMore infoBronze Door$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Grosse Pointe•4.3
- AHAnneHvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •27 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNO idea why I haven’t been back in so long but dinner was amazing, the entertainment was perfect and there is definitely sense of community at this restaurant. Easily a neighborhood favorite. Our server was perfectly attentive and our seating was cozy and roomy. We even got to celebrate a 67th anniversary with a couple who came in to do so. When I tell you the food is great but it’s clear Whisky 6 brings people together, I mean that in every sense. Thanks for a great night.More infoThe Whiskey Six$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Detroit•4.6
- CKCathyKToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent appetizer’s , tempura shrimp, calamari, lobster and crab dip with pita chips, baked brie, calamari and chicken bites….every single one was outstanding. We enjoyed the happy hour pricing on apps and our beer and wine. The Friday night dinner special of haddock and fries was enjoyed by all, nice crispy fries.More infoHarbour House Waterfront Eatery$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Windsor•4.2
- OOdysseusDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoI took my girlfriend here for a combined Valentine’s Day and birthday present and we both were absolutely in awe. It was like a fairytale, definitely recommend!!!More infoDirty Dog Jazz Cafe$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Grosse Pointe•4.9
- BGBethGColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 8, 2024Our server was great.. she was very busy but was attentive to all guestsMore infoAtwater in the Park$$$$Price: Moderate• Brewery• Grosse Pointe Park•5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Grosse Pointe Park
If you're traveling through Grosse Pointe Park, you'll find cozy bistros that serve unique specialties, including potato and zucchini pancakes. Anybody with a sweet tooth should be careful around Grosse Pointe Park's bakeries where they can find cakes, cookies, and turnovers. Travelers will be impressed by the array of authentic Chinese and Japanese restaurants in Grosse Pointe Park. There are also plenty of Coney hot dog stands and sit-down locations where locals and tourists alike can enjoy that classic American snack with just the right ratio of chili, onions, and mustard. Those looking for something lighter shouldn't worry: Grosse Pointe Park's restaurant scene also includes many healthy options like Mediterranean quinoa salad or Southwest-style avocado sandwiches.