- MAMarciaAvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •44 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was great...lobster bisque was delicious, with lots of pieces of lobster in it. Pizza was very good. My friend had the shrimp scampi and enjoyed it., Our server was outstanding, very attentive and helpful. We even enjoyed having conversation with him. Over all a very nice birthday lunch with a friend!More infoM ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• Chagrin Falls•4.5
- MFMarinFoodieSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe absolutely love Aaron and Moses and go weekly. Our waiter. Anthony, is the best! The views of the golf course are lovely and their food is fantastic!More infoAaron & MosesPrice: Moderate• American• Twinsburg•4.3
- EEbysvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoJune ( I hope that is her name) was our server, she was superb. Such a great place to impress visiting guests from out of town! Food is consistently great. I love this gem in Chagrin!More info17 River GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Chagrin Falls•4.7
- LZLinZvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •45 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoIt was our Anniversary & our waiter of the past 11 years who is our favorite helped make our dinner wonderful. My scallops were exceptional & our Bomb desert the best.More infoBlue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern - TwinsburgPrice: Expensive• American• Twinsburg•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time visiting. Will definitely be back again. Food was great and our waiter Adam was excellent.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.3
Northfield is one of the busiest neighborhoods of Akron with many excellent choices for a delicious meal. Downtown, there are many Italian restaurants and bistros for you to enjoy. Not only does the area feature full-scale restaurants, it also has smaller cafes for appetites and snacks between meals. You can taste Italian pasta, pizzas, and meat and fish dishes. Wood-fired grills are another Northfield highlight. These grills, much like steakhouses, serve charred ribs, steaks, and tenderloins. Most entrees are topped with vegetables such as green beans and seared onions. Finally, frozen custard is one of the most popular desserts in the area. With a consistency much like ice cream, these rich delicacies are best eaten on outdoor patios. The cuisine of Northfield is lively and diverse.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Northfield is Kosar's Wood-Fired Grill