- SMSandyMvipChicago / Illinois •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was delicious, best codfish and risotto I've had in a long time. Service was a bit rushed and chaotic, and noise level interferred with conversation!More infoIl SognoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wheaton•4.8
- TEThreeEllsvipChicago / Illinois •48 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food as usual. Soup of the day was split pea. I could eat that every day!More infoSchnitzel PlatzPrice: Expensive• German• Glendale Heights•4.5
- STSueTChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoA great experience at Coopers Hawk, Bloomingdale. Everyone was very friendly. Our waitress was very nice, she asked us what wine we were interested in, also explained the lunch menu. The food was delicious, we will be back!. We have been enjoying Coopers Hawk for many years (since its beginning in Tinley Park,IL)More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BloomingdalePrice: Moderate• American• Bloomingdale•4.7
- CHCandiHChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMaureen is an amaIng waitress and we always look forward to having her serve us!More infoReserve 22Price: Moderate• American• Glen Ellyn•4.5
- RRRozRChicago / Illinois •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI have dined at Made in Italy several times. I have always enjoyed the food. This time was no exception. If anything, the food exceeded my expectations. This was a special weekend where my favorite dish of osso buco reappeared on the menu. It had been gone for a very long time. The dish was expertly prepared with the meat falling off the bone and a silky marrow. A luscious tomato based sauce complimented the veal shank and the light as air gnocchi. Service was excellent. I was happy that the restaurant had sent an email notifying its customers that this weekend would bring a return of osso buco. I made reservations immediately. Well done, Made in Italy, and thank you for a memorable meal.More infoMade in Italy TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Glen Ellyn•4.7
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Carol Stream
Considered one of the best places to live in Illinois, the Chicago suburb of Carol Stream is also known as one of the best places to eat. Start your day with some fresh-made pancakes and fluffy scrambled eggs at a neighborhood diner. For a fun lunch or dinner, know that Carol Stream is home to many pizzerias, sushi spots and sandwich eateries serving up generous portions and specializing in Chicago deep-dish pies. You'll also have lots of choices if you're looking for international cuisine; Carol Stream is home to Filipino, Mexican, Thai, pan-Latino and Chinese eateries. Savor some spicy tacos or opt for authentic pancit noodles for a taste of Manila. For a more formal dinner or date night meal, enjoy skewers of meat at a Brazilian steakhouse or one-of-a-kind pasta at an Italian bistro.
- Shining Waters Park
- Prairieview Park
- Discovery Park
- Apple Orchard Park
- Schrader Park
- Country Trail Shopping Center
- Lions Park
- Hidden Pond Park
- Humbracht Park
- Sunrise Park
- Winding Creek Commons Park
- Ruzicka Memorial Park
- Evergreen Lakes Park
- Bartlett Orchards Shopping Center
- Saint Andrews Golf Course
- Fair Oaks Park
- Armstrong Park
- Walter Park
- Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Hawk Hollow County Forest Preserve