Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Brookfield
New restaurants to OpenTable in Brookfield
Outdoor dining in Brookfield
See what locals rave about in Brookfield
- LlovetoeatvipChicago / Illinois •29 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWhat a hidden gem. Delicious food, delightful atmosphere and great happy hours deals. Definitely try the new asparagus salad, meatballs and polenta and grilled caesar saladMore infoPosto 31$$$$• Italian• La Grange•4.9
- TTony1224vipChicago / Illinois •90 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe service was a little slow tonight but in there defense, they were handling large groups coming from a graduation that was happening down the block. Although food was slow coming out, it did not disappoint. We still consider it one of the best restaurants in the area.More infoLa Barra - Riverside$$$$• Italian• Riverside•4.8
- IVIsabelaVvipChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a great experience there for a date night. The drinks were so different but super tasty. For appetizers we had the samosa, potatoes, and lamb chops. I could’ve eaten two orders of each! Such great flavors. I had the Kama maze vindaloo and I was pleased with how flavorful and balanced the spice was. Not just heat. The dessert bread budding was tasty but I would skip in the chocolate syrup. Service was excellent by Malak (not sure if I’m spelling correctly). Bussers clear dirty plates quickly which I appreciate. If you go, you have to try the lamb chops!More infoKama Bistro$$$$• Indian• La Grange•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on May 19, 2023Excellent food and fabulous drinks!! Great service!!! Had breakfast AND dinner here!!More infoPrasino - La Grange$$$$• American• La Grange•4.7
- MmichellemChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything I’ve had at Lucc’a has been delicious. Dining in is a nice experience as well as take out and delivery.More infoLucca's Pizzeria & Ristorante$$$$• Italian• La Grange•4.7
Award winning restaurants in Brookfield
Restaurant experiences trending in Brookfield
Discover more great restaurants
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Choose from a James Beard Award-winner led American restaurant in the Willis Tower or an easy breezy Northern Californian spot in the West Loop.
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Brookfield
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
6 Must-Book Restaurants in Chicago Right Now
It’s never a bad time to introduce a fresh crop of restaurants to your tried-and-tested repertoire. Here are a dozen new contenders across the Windy City—places you’ll tell all your friends about, whether it’s a farm-to-table favorite returning after a two-year hiatus or a chic gem in a brand-new hotel.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Brookfield has become synonymous with its world-famous zoo, but the city has even more to offer with its dining scene. Families looking for American favorites will have several choices. Gourmet burgers, trendy sliders and vegetarian options reflect the urban influence. Traditional, contemporary and casual Italian are also ubiquitous, making the famous Chicago-style pizza easy to find. An Irish pub is a good adults-only option and is hipster-friendly, offering beers alongside homey standards like fish-and-chips and shepherd's pie. Perhaps the biggest surprise in Brookfield is the popular Balkan cuisine. You'll come back to Brookfield just for the schnitzel, kebabs and cevapi.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 2, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Brookfield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Serbian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Brookfield who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Brookfield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.