- MMareChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoKen's on Western is a go to spot for that old school supper club vibe. Their staff are very attentive, making sure we were refilled on water and drinks. To start they serve pizza bread, pickled peppers and pasta salad, and make sure you have your cocktail. The food is excellent and served hot. The pricing is as expected with any steakhouse.More infoKen's on WesternPrice: Moderate• American• Burbank•4.6
- AAngieChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe flavors were great! The atmosphere was busy and fun. Full bar. Upstairs and downstairs seating. We will be back for sure!More infoFranconello Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Evergreen Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis is the spot for brunch if you wanna have a good time with friends, family, birthday, etc. The food?? Bomb. The drinks? Definitely worth it. 10/10 must recommend.More infoToast It IZPrice: Expensive• American• Evergreen Park•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023The Barrel Club is always a hit! My only concern was the camera lady snapping photos at my table of my husband and I for our anniversary, asking us to take pictures of us, asking us to wait 7 minutes and then sending another young man out to our table to charge us for 10 framed pictures at $20 per picture. I was willing to purchase 2 at $40 but then he wanted to charge me extra because I wasn’t paying cash. We felt Hustled in the Barrel. Please be transparent!!More infoThe Barrel ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.6
- TRToniRvipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We wanted to celebrate New Year’s Day with something special and Cooper’s Hawk was perfect. We’re wine club members so we began with a tasting then lunch afterwards. Everything was greatMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak LawnPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Evergreen Park
Evergreen Park might be located just 16 short miles from Chicago, but as locals know, you don't need to leave the welcoming and well-organized village to enjoy a good meal.To be sure, Evergreen Park boasts a food scene rivaling that of the big city, as well as that of all other areas in Illinois. The village's first culinary qualification can be found in the form of impressively solid seafood eateries, inviting bars, pubs, and grilles, and fantastic pizzerias.Breakfast cafes and small-town diners are also featured in Evergreen Park, as are specialty French, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, and Chinese restaurants.Whether you're looking for a moist burger or fresh lobster, just-baked pizza or flavorful Chinese food, Evergreen Park has you covered. Save a couple meals for beloved Illinois meals in gyros and horseshoes—you'll be glad you did!