Fox Lake Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Antioch
New restaurants to OpenTable in Antioch
Outdoor dining in Antioch
See what locals rave about in Fox Lake
- TTastyvipLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have joined the Wine Club and have eaten in this particular Cooper Hawk location a few times and have enjoyed our experience greatly. Bradley has been an excellent server on two of the occasions we visited. The food is quite good and the ambience is lovely…More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Gurnee$$$$• American• Gurnee•4.4
- SStitchintimeChicago / Illinois •34 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe chose seating on the Beach Deck and it was shady, breezy and delightful. The food was excellent (bang-bang shrimp, Bang-bang burger, Turkey wrap and wine and beer.) Our servers were friendly, efficient and attentive. I've forgotten the wonderful main server's name, but her trainee assistant was Maddie and they were both delightful. Parking is extensive and some of it shady. It was a terrific afternoon and we'll be back again and again.More infoLindy's Landing Restaurant & Marina$$$$• American• Wauconda•4.5
- LSLSUBobChicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur waitress was great. She accommodated our food allergies. The tuna was great. We loved the caprese salad. The charcuterie board was good. I wish it had a little more variety with the types of cheeses. The tacos were good but there was a portion of meat from the taco that was a little fatty. Overall we were very happy.More infoThe Board Room$$$$• American• Mundelein / Vernon Hills / Libertyville•4.5
- PKPatriceKvipChicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSlyce coal fired Pizza is by far the best pizza around!! They have a variety of types of pizza and dishes that you’re sure to find something that pleases everyone!! The crust reminds me of the pizzas I had in Italy!!More infoSLYCE Coal Fired Pizza Company - Wauconda$$$$• Pizzeria• Barrington•4.9
- DCDebbieCChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 20, 2023We’re frequent customers of The Rivalry Alehouse. It is always wonderful. They often have music and there is a great dance floor. Chad was a great server.More infoRivalry Alehouse$$$$• German• Antioch•4.6
Award winning restaurants in Antioch
Restaurant experiences trending in Antioch
Discover more great restaurants
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Choose from a James Beard Award-winner led American restaurant in the Willis Tower or an easy breezy Northern Californian spot in the West Loop.
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Fox Lake
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
6 Must-Book Restaurants in Chicago Right Now
It’s never a bad time to introduce a fresh crop of restaurants to your tried-and-tested repertoire. Here are a dozen new contenders across the Windy City—places you’ll tell all your friends about, whether it’s a farm-to-table favorite returning after a two-year hiatus or a chic gem in a brand-new hotel.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Fox Lake
Fox Lake is a scenic little village on the south shore of the Chain O'Lakes, less than an hour from Chicago. Its food scene is largely laid-back rural fare with a couple of upscale options for special occasions. Fox Lake locals and visiting fishermen like hearty American cuisine. That's why you'll find plenty of cafes and brewpubs in the area. If a classic Reuben, Friday night fish fry and homemade pies are up your alley, then you're in luck. When you're ready to mix things up, there are also great Mexican and Italian options. Feed the whole family without breaking the bank with massive chimichangas or a hefty Chicago style pizza.