- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days ago10 stars! Absolutely the prettiest setting with delicious food & outstanding service! We had champagne brunch on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. The grounds around the Stonehouse are so wonderfully landscaped with a charming rose garden. So walked around after brunch & enjoyed the views of the grounds & the ocean. If I lived closer I would be a regular customer!More infoStonehouse at San Ysidro RanchPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Santa Barbara•4.9
- EexceptionalseekervipLos Angeles •19 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023We stopped here serendipitously while returning home to Ventura from the Santa Barbara airport. What an amazing find! The owners and staff are warm, friendly and very caring. The food is excellent. The atmosphere is like going to a relative's farmhouse for dinner. This will be a go-to for us.More infoThario's KitchenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Carpinteria•4.7
- SBSBennittvipCalifornia Central Coast •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love Lucky's in Montecito because the food and service is consistently exceptional. The ambience is upscale classic. We highly recommend Lucky's for a memorable, pleasant dining experience.More infoLucky'sPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montecito•4.8
- TSTinSBCalifornia Central Coast •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious, but need to address the table without us initiating the interaction upon being seated!More infoOKUPrice: Expensive• Asian• Santa Barbara•4.7
- VRVeronicaRCalifornia Central Coast •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is always delicious! My second time there but I I’ll definitely be back.More infoTre LunePrice: Expensive• Italian• Montecito•4.7
The Santa Barbara neighborhood of Carpenteria welcomes thousands of visitors to its quarters every year to enjoy the scenery as well as the delicious local dining. Many restaurants feature a glorious view of the Pacific Ocean. Take in the scenery with patio and oceanside dining while enjoying some of Carpinteria's fresh catch at seafood eateries. For another type of local flavor, farm-to-table eateries are quite common in this part of town. The area takes pride in its healthful choices and environmental consciousness, both of which are reflected in its dining options. There is, of course, also always the option of indulging in a good, old-fashioned American burger, fries, and shake made at one of many casual diners at the beach.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Carpinteria. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Carpinteria who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Carpinteria either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria
- El Carro Park
- Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria South
- Rincon Station
- Rincon Beach County Park
- Heath Ranch Park
- Carpinteria Valley Museum of History
- Cliff House Inn
- Sandyland Reef Inn
- Franklin Creek Park
- Lions Club Park
- Memorial Park
- Seaside Gardens
- Carpinteria Community Swimming Pool
- Casitas Plaza Shopping Center
- Toro Canyon County Park
- Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria North
- Fleischmann Field
- Best Western Plus Carpinteria
- Monte Vista Park