- CMConnieMBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love Nantucket’s. It’s a hidden gem, and it never disappoints from the friendly wait staff, wine selections, and specials. The food is always great, with a thoughtful chef’s touch. Will visit again and again.More infoNantuckets Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Fenwick Island•4.6
- KkelliehBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI have enjoyed dining here on several occasions and the food and services never disappoints. The entrees are unique and delicious.More infoOne Coastal$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Fenwick Island•4.9
- KMKathleenMSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server Paula is friendly, accommodating and well acquainted with the menu. The menu offers options for all and I love that they can make adjustments with no pushback! Especially in relation to the level of spice. The space is well appointed, and the chairs and banquettes very comfortable. Lots of well thought out and interesting cocktails. Plus in the off season, they have nightly specials. I fine addition to dining in downtown Rehoboth!More infoBodhi Kitchen$$$$Price: Moderate• International• Rehoboth Beach•4.8
- SESteveEPhiladelphia County •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI love that you can make reservations. Food was great and cooked perfectly. Very expensive I’d have to say. You also get bread at the table. Almost everything is alacart. You don’t get but the main order, no salad or vegetables which is something they should include. I’m sure come summer the parking will be impossible in that area. The remodel looks a little different, but same set up. Bar is same and tables seem the same. For the food we would go again, great cook!More infoVia Sophia by The Sea$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Bethany Beach•4.2
- CCritical8vipBaltimore / Maryland •6 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024My Very favorite restaurant at the Delaware Beach. Its consistently outstanding good, service, eelcoming atmosphere, personable working owners, Todor and Victoria, makes it shine.More infoThe Parkway Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Bethany Beach•4.7
Discover Ocean View
True to its name, the beautiful little town of Ocean View offers easy beach access as well as some great dining options. Looking for seafood? A fireside bistro gets love from the locals for its warm pretzel crab dip and encrusted salmon. At an upscale grill, you can take a tour of New England with Maine lobster, Maryland crab cakes, and Chesapeake tortellini. Even the golf course clubhouse features a coastal menu with tuna pomodoro and spicy cilantro shrimp. If you're feeling more turf than surf, try ribs from a roadside barbecue. A festive Mexican restaurant also shows some Southern influence with pulled pork burritos.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ocean View who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ocean View either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.