- JHJulieHSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had the most incredible experience at Drift, from the moment we were greeted by the host until the time we paid our bill. The service was impeccable and so helpful. The food was inventive, interesting and outstanding, starting with the homemade focaccia bread. Even something as simple as roasted tomatoes was cooked to perfection. My husband had a squash pasta that he just raved about. This is such an amazing addition to the Rehobeth restaurant scene -- hands down the best one in the town. We also enjoyed dining on the cozy outdoor patio. We are eager to return and try some of the small plates, which looked wonderful as well. I can't recommend this place highly enough!More infoDrift- Seafood & Raw BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Rehoboth Beach•4.8
- LLittlemovipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy husband ordered the pappardelle pork special and I ordered the seared scallops with Sambuca cream sauce-both were outstanding! We also both ordered appetizers that we shared, arancini and mushroom risotto, which were also outstanding! We couldn't fit dessert but our coffee was also excellent! Our waiter was super attentive. He kept checking on us to make sure everything was okay! We will definitely return!More infoTisha'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Cape May•4.8
- GBGBOresenSouth Carolina •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis restaurant is an excellent choice for any occasion. I am handicapped, the hostess could not have been more accommodating. Our server, Tamara, made our evening even more special with explanation of types of oysters to menu suggestions.More infoLewes Oyster HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lewes•4.7
- SSeniorPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New year’sMore infoBonzPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Harrington•4.8
- WWildwood5thstreetPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023They always have the best food. They take reservations and it’s a BYOBMore infoSapore ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cape May•4.5
Harrington, home of the Delaware State Fair and the Harrington Raceway and Casino, offers plenty of fine dining restaurants, indulgent buffets, and fast food options. Local steakhouses feature the classics such as New York strip steak and filet mignon. These menus also include surf favorites such as lobster tail, crab meat, shrimp, scallops, and flounder. If you're interested in something more casual, you can find a sports bar for a bite while watching the game. Dining options include American, Italian, Chinese, and Thai, and you can usually find vegetarian options. If you're in a hurry, you can grab hamburgers, fried chicken, or turkey club sandwiches.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Harrington. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Harrington who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Harrington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bridgeville Historical Society Museum
- Super 8 Harrington
- Days Inn & Suites Milford
- Harrington Midway Park Center Shopping Center
- Harrington Racetrack
- Passwaters Park
- Killens Pond State Park
- Milford Neck Wildlife Area
- Killens Pond Water Park
- Fillmore Clifton Stadium
- Milford Youth Sports Complex
- Mispillion Marina
- Hampton Inn Milford
- Milford Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Harrington - Dover Area
- Milford Neck Wildlife Area Cedar Creek Unit
- Milford Village Shopping Center