Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please visit us at www.gardemanger.com for more information.
the Napoleonic era give the restaurant the intimate character
that guests treasure. An exquisite cuisine, prepared with French savoir-faire
and showcasing the finest fresh regional products.
But a restaurant is more than outstanding food, wine and cocktails. When you visit us, you can also expect…
Neat decor, chic without pretension, Le Jellyfish offers you a dynamic atmosphere conducive to a festive evening without excess.
The crudo + charcoal aspect is the duality of the crudo and the aromas of the charcoal grill. A crudo section (oysters, tataki, tartare, sashimi, carpaccio), vegetables on the grill, hot starters, and a selection of charcoal-grilled meats and fish.
Our talented sommelier Gabrielle Boland signs a dynamic and sought-after wine list.
Our mixologist offers you a list of original cocktails.
Guests are invited to select and to share petiscos (tapas), providing an opportunity to taste all of Portugal’s flavours, from the more familiar to the unexpected, in a friendly atmosphere. More than a simple à la carte meal, restaurant Helena proposes a true feast to savour at the table !
A true urban oasis to discover!
Nestled on the 4th floor of Old Montreal's Hotel William Gray and overlooking Place Jacques-Cartier, Perché reveals a sophisticated and lush décor and is wrapped in a warm and welcoming ambiance. This urban oasis offers a healthy culinary menu with a fresh mix of hues and textures inspired by California. Perched in the heart of Old Montreal, Perché is the place to discover this summer season. Our terrace is heated for your comfort on cooler evenings and equipped with retractable awnings to protect you from the sun when it gets too hot.
Ristorante Quattro has plenty of tasty large dishes, as well. Try the fettuccine, gnocchi, penne and the spaghetti. The filet mignon with peppercorn sauce, breaded veal and braised lamb shank are delicious options, too. Ristorante Quattro has some nice sweet treats you can enjoy after your meal. Try the cannoli, chocolate soufflé and the tiramisu.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFrom start to finish, one of the most fantastic dining experiences I’ve had. My sister and I dined here for our birthdays while in Montreal, and we were so glad we decided on the tasting menu. We appreciated the variety you can choose from with each course, and every morsel left our tastebuds wanting more. The service was excellent as well. A huge shout out to our waiter, Simon, who made our time there so fabulous. He was attentive, kind, and brought us beautiful sparkler birthday desserts plates near the end of our meal. Our dinner lasted about 3 1/2 hours so definitely not a place to rush through your meal. Take your time, unplug from the world, and be transported to an extraordinary culinary community experience. Merci beaucoup, Bonaparte!!!More infoBonapartePrice: Very Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.8
- MMichelvipMontreal / Quebec •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoWe came 1st for the brunch , but when we arrived at our reservation for 2pm they told us brunch was over we couldn’t order anything from this menu which was a big disappointment. Because they advertised a brunch from 10h30 until 14h30. So we had to order the classic lunch menu which was good, that’s why I gave them 4 starsMore infoTerrasse NelliganPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Downtown•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe ambiance is incredible, you’re going to love the atmosphere. The food is just as good as Italy! Sending all of our friends here!More infoMarcellaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Old Montreal•4.5
- DFDuncanFvipMontreal / Quebec •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023All I can say is that I had the best brunch in my life there, first choice if I want the best.More infoBrasserie 701Price: Moderate• French• Old Montreal•4.1
- BBlueskyOrange County •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I made reservation for Sunday brunch at this restaurant because of the Jazz band. My son plays in a jazz band, and we all enjoyed the French songs performed by the band. The pleasant surprise was the food. My daughter's Carbonara was one of the best she has ever had. Our waiter was a lovely person. The maitre d' was strict -- no reservation, no service -- but he was successful in giving us a very pleasant experience in a crowded restaurant.More infoModaviePrice: Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.5
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Old Montreal is SEC F&B/Restaurant Otto (fka Ristorante OTTO) - W Hotel Montreal
The restaurants with the best service in Old Montreal are Pastel, SEC F&B/Restaurant Otto (fka Ristorante OTTO) - W Hotel Montreal and Le Muscadin
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Old Montreal are SEC F&B/Restaurant Otto (fka Ristorante OTTO) - W Hotel Montreal, Pastel and Bord'Elle Boutique Bar & Eatery
- Dhc Art
- Jade Blue B&B
- Montreal Chinatown
- Apartment & Studio Palais des Congres
- Saint Helen's Island
- Palais Des Congres De Montreal
- La Ronde Amusement Park
- Chateau Ramezay
- Hotel Place D'Armes
- Champ De Mars Metro Station
- Notre Dame Basilica Basilique Notre Dame
- Place Jacques Cartier
- Parc De Lespoir
- Hotel Faubourg Montreal Centre-Ville Downtown
- Habitations du Vieux-Montreal
- Old Port of Montreal
- Club Mosaique by Premiere Suites
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Central Bus Station
- Montreal Science Centre Isci
- Old Montreal
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Downtown Montreal
- La Prairie
- Monkland Village
- Ville St-Laurent/Mont-Royal
- Mile End
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Rosemont/ Petite Patrie