Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Brew Brothers is a comfortable, modern restaurant with a wide variety of menu items and beer selections.
The Bistro at The Blufftop at Rocheport, located on a blufftop overlooking the Missouri River, is the perfect place to turn your outing into an occasion. Enjoy classic comfort food and spectacular views of Mother Nature’s finest work, no matter the season.
Our restaurant space area offers a casual environment and a delicious menu for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Our Chefs prepare a variety of house-made products including breads, smoked meats, and other seasonal items. Join us for your next meal; make a reservation now!
We do ask that parties larger than six not separate checks, please. 20% gratuity is applied to parties of six or more. Bakery made desserts can be brought in for celebrations such as birthdays, but no homemade desserts are allowed and there is a $10 fee.
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Great Red Lobster experience. Clean restaurant, attentive staff, great food. What more can you ask?More infoRed Lobster - Columbia - Interstate 70Price: Moderate• Seafood• Columbia•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Always a great environment, we’re out of a few of our favorites but overall great experience.More infoPark Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Columbia•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 18, 2023We will definitely be back! Great drinks and food!More infoThe Social RoomPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Columbia•4.2
- DDavevipChicago / Illinois •45 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 7, 2020Decent hotel restaurant in downtown Columbia. Varied menu and good service.More info11ElevenPrice: Moderate• undefined• Columbia•4.3
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Known as a college town, Columbia, Missouri, is also famous for the way it eats. Whether you're looking for a classic pizza joint or something a little more upscale, Columbia has just what you're looking for. Pubs are popular in Columbia. Both American and British-inspired pubs offer great finger food and a wide selection of beers on tap. Italian dishes are also a long-standing Columbia favorite. Everything from traditional pizza to a modern Italian-American fusion brunch is on offer. Finally, Columbia offers surprisingly great, authentic Polish standards. Fresh pierogies and strong coffee are among the options you'll find in this town.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Columbia (Missouri) is Red Lobster - Columbia - Interstate 70
- South Trails Shopping Center
- Ozark Caverns
- Lyceum Theatre
- Super 8 Moberly
- Rolla Ranger Station
- Holiday Inn Columbia East
- Residence Inn Columbia
- Days Inn Rolla
- Jefferson Landing State Historic Site
- Rothwell Park
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park
- Best Western Teal Lake Inn
- Rock Bridge Shopping Center
- Ellis Porter Park
- Charles W Green State Wildlife Management Area
- Holiday Inn Express Boonville
- Welcome Inn
- Forum Shopping Center
- Thompson Hills Shopping Center
- Biscayne Mall