- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic lunch Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl was exceptionalMore infoJimmy's Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Minnetonka•4.6
- PPattyvoicevipMinneapolis - St. Paul •39 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were lunching with musical artists who just performed in the Twin Cities, and not only was the service wonderful, the restaurant was decorated beautifully, and we loved it. We had a wonderful booth looking outside at the pond in Eden Priaire, and felt the ambiance was terrific. Our meals were wonderful. We come there because my friends are huge fans of the Buffalo Shrimp, which they can't get in Kansas. The corn bread wasn't ready, so the manager quickly replaced it with another bread selection on the house. Thanks Redstone!More infoRedstone American Grill - Eden PrairiePrice: Expensive• American• Eden Prairie•4.5
- TITIMFMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Nice place for a relaxed meal. Quiet atmosphere for conversations.More infoThirty BalesPrice: Moderate• American• Hopkins•4.7
- DKDaveKMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, Sara our server was also excellent.More infoBacioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Minnetonka•4.7
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
Three miles southwest of Minneapolis, Hopkins provides travelers who have discerning palates with an array of choices. The smell of Brazilian dishes wafts down the street and mingles with enticing seafood and Chinese and Tibetan aromas. Fans of locally sourced items will find them in abundance, particularly in the area's gastropubs. These grills and taverns are a smart stop for American fare with a twist like at fig and brie burger. Whether seeking a hearty American sub, Brazilian bauru, or Tibetan sha-baklap, sandwich lovers will rejoice. Both Japanese and Indian restaurants in the city offer buffets for those craving an abundance of sushi as well as a variety of tandoori dishes.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hopkins is Thirty Bales