Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This place is an absolute gem. A very intimate experience, the owner Mike and Chefs Mikey and Laurent are gifted people who make you feel at home. Food is absolutely incredible, so much flavour with seasonal ingredients. Amazing local wine pairings. Cannot speak highly enough of this place!
Open plan kitchen with food prepared directly in front of our guests.
Warm and cozy lounge with fireplace for winter.
Secluded, rear private courtyard.
Engaging and vibrant dinner party setting.
Seasonal set menu.
Wine and beverage pairings.
Private dinners available.
We operate for lunch only with 2 seatings: 12.00pm and 2.00pm.
On our menu you will have the choice between our signature chirashi and our Lunch Omakase.
The selection of fish may vary day to day according to availability.
We exclusively serve raw fish.
All our guests are sitting at the counter facing the chefs for a nice experience.
For bookings above 6 pax, please contact email@example.com.
We serve a constantly changing array of wines by-the-glass, or you can open any bottle straight off the shelf.
Our kitchen operates Tuesday to Sunday, featuring snacks and plates that work with the wine we love to drink. Weekends from midday. Pasta nights on Tuesday! Wood fired Wednesday to Saturday. On Sunday's, we run a smaller snack menu with bar favourites.
Sample menu could include:
- Smoked Kingfish, bitter leaves
- Iceberg, Caesar dressing
- King Prawns, white soy, lemon
- Half Chicken, Chinese Broccoli
- Charcuterie, pickles
Whilst reservations are recommended, we always keep a few tables aside both inside and out for walk-ins
ST.KILDA BORN & BRED
The Grosvenor Hotel in St Kilda has been welcoming guests since the 1800s, but it is thoroughly modern in its fit out and its attitude. Today, it is a multi-faceted venue perfect for casual drinks, family dinners, sports watching as well as larger functions. There’s entertainment – including trivia & poker night. The menu features traditional pub favourites, from wood-fired pizza to classic parmas, as well as succulent grass-fed Angus beef. St Kilda’s Best Pub!
We advise you to review the T&C's before completing an online reservation. Enjoy you favourite classic pub meals, ice cold beer and warm hospitality here at the Grosvenor Hotel.
Open lunch & dinner 7 days a week.
We are located opposite the majestic Malvern Town Hall, on the corner of Glenferrie Road & High Street.
Seating available indoor, outdoor or under our protected terrace.
Awarded One Hat by the prestigious Good Food Guide 2023, Lona Misa’s Latin fare and bistro dining collide against the norms of the classical medley you know of vegan and vegetarian dining. Think of dishes like Brazilian steafood stew Moqueca, roasted padron & manchego croquetas, or pastor mushrooms grilled over charcoals on Josper with corn puree, fermented pineapple & chilli.
Yugen Tea Bar offers loose-leaf teas and Afternoon Tea each selected by of tea experts. Sample exquisite infusions brewed using ceramic and glass teaware, sourced through collaborations with local and international makers. Pair that with a selection of pastries, bonbons, and biscuits, created by our world-class pastry team.
Tea Inspired cocktails, fine sakes, savory bites and elegantly plated desserts, all in a relaxed yet exciting setting. Enjoy an experience where tea mixology, sake and patisserie are brought together in an interplay of flavour, texture and exploration.
All made in house by chef and owner Ehud malka , fresh every day .
The only traditional Israeli place in Melbourne!!!
Live Greek music most weekends with lots of singing and dancing!!
- AKAngeloKMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWas AMAZING!! Service was highkey incredible. So much knowledge. The portions. I don’t have a huge appetite but like a course coming out being based around a single prawn was a bit weird. Like the white bait too. I get tasting menu. But like there were 6 lil pieces of white bait. Didn’t tarnish the experience by any means but like for the money eeekMore infoAtlas DiningPrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• South Yarra•4.7
- AAnnonGold Coast •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 2, 2023The Alps always delivers on the best vibes, low key and friendly service and a lovely, cozy environment for intimate wines & catch ups. Always effortless, a buzz in the air and a familiar feeling among the staff and entire bar. Trendy and inviting — Couldn’t ask for more!More infoThe Alps Wine Shop & BarPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Windsor•4.5
- DDrsim1Melbourne •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 15, 2023The High Tea was excellent! Every bite was a treat! It was the best value for money. The wait staff were patient and kind, the service was friendly and we felt very comfortable in the space. We were a moderate sized group and we never felt rushed or forgotten, even when they were getting busy.More infoReverie CafePrice: Moderate• Café• Prahran•4.5
- CSCorrieS1 review4.0Dined on Aug 3, 2023Was excellent. The steamed Barramundi was cooked to perfection. Im not a big dumpling fan but, did try the prawn and pork and the chicken, was wonderful. Very friendly owners. Would return and recommend. ThankyouMore infoFamily Tea HousePrice: Moderate• Asian• Prahran•4.4
- SCScottCMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 16, 2022Superb staff in a cosy atmosphere. Wine list was excellentMore infoRuelle Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Prahran•4.8
Best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne
Discover the best Japanese Restaurants in Melbourne on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Melbourne on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Melbourne
These Melbourne restaurants stand out as the city’s best for any romantic occasion, from date nights to anniversaries to engagements.
10 outstanding Melbourne restaurants for celebrating special occasions
No matter the celebration, these 10 Melbourne restaurants, from omakase bars to award-winning spots, promise a memorable time.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Inner City South is Pretty Little