Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our extensive lunch menu and dinner menu feature something for everyone to enjoy: From traditional favorites like Orecchetti alla Formaggio, to delicious fish and chops off the grill, to Linguini with Crabmeat Sauce and Fettuccine Bolognese. Come enjoy a wonderful meal prepared with the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail. We offer periodic Chef's Specials, Daily Specials and Wine Dinners to add to your dining out enjoyment. Check our events and specials calendar for details.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with the warmth and attention you've come to expect from LIBERATORE'S.
Whether it's a leisurely lunch, a delightful brunch, or a dinner gathering, Maggie's caters to all moments, including your exclusive events. Experience the charm & culinary excellence of Carroll County at Maggie's, where every visit is an occasion in itself.
Our outdoor patio & stylish dining rooms provide a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Executive Chef Thomas Zippelli elevates your meal with farm-to-table cuisine, featuring fresh, local ingredients & seasonally inspired dishes.
Join us for live music on Fridays, our renowned Sunday brunch, & happy hour specials in our rustic, cozy pub.
Maggie's, where tradition meets contemporary elegance, promises a memorable event for you & your guests.
- SsheknitvipBaltimore / Maryland •17 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur waiter, Alex, was terrific. He was friendly, attentive, and very helpful. He made food recommendations and boy was he right.More infoGlyndon GrillPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glyndon•4.6
- SBStacyBPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time dining for us, it was my husband’s birthday and everything was perfect! Thank you for a fabulous dinner! Absolutely will return!More infoThe Oregon GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hunt Valley•4.6
- AMAnnMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Food was amazing.. Argentina steak is out of this world !! Sat at the bar .. bartender was awesome..very attentive and friendly.. would highly recommend 👌More infoLIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering – WestminsterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Westminster•4.7
- BGBrunoGBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Went for NYD brunch..amazing all around. Great food and great service. Very polite staff and a nice atmosphereMore infoMaggie'sPrice: Moderate• American• Westminster•4
- NLNLMSBaltimore / Maryland •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 21, 2022Made a reservation for six. There was no wait when we arrived. The meals were prepared and delivered timely. The meals were also very good and a good value. Server was very nice.More infoGreenmount StationPrice: Moderate• American• Westminster•5
Just half an hour northwest of Baltimore, Westminster is a quaint East Coast city with plenty of dining options. For some good old-fashioned comfort food, stop by a locally owned eatery that serves produce from its private orchard or opt for popular Italian dishes with savory pasta and sauces. Spend the day at the Carroll Arts Center and then grab a bite to eat and some craft beer at an upscale restaurant housed in a restored historic building. You can also take a tour of the Old Westminster Winery and enjoy some spirits of your own at a 19th-century pub featuring live music or a historic distillery turned Italian bistro. French dishes and Mexican cuisine as well as Chinese, Thai and Japanese entrees lure those with a desire for global flavors.
Frequently asked questions
- The Boston Inn
- Western Maryland College Historic District
- Westside Memorial Park
- Belle Grove Park
- Christmas Tree Park
- Sandymount Park
- Carroll Plaza Shopping Center
- Bair Stadium
- Landon C Burns Park
- Westminster Community Park
- Carroll County Sports Complex
- Cranberry Square Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Sports Complex
- Wakefield Valley Golf Course
- Pine Valley Park
- Piney Branch Golf Course
- Beachams Station Historical
- Gorsuch Station Historical
- Sulphur Springs Park
- Hanover Watershed Wildlife Management Area