Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Spot Bar NYC is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hell's kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Spot Bar is a 21+ establishment
All the way from Sicily, Lino and Gregory moved to New York City bringing the best of the Southern Italian culinary tradition. Fourteen years after opening a Sicilian restaurant and concept store in Noto (Sicily), the idea of honouring the Grandmas traditions is what creates the philosophy of their hospitality at Il Melograno. Buon appetito!
Italian Restaurant - Bar focused on Authentic Italian Food, Craft Cocktails, Italian & Local artisan beers along with a very precious Boutique Wine List. Large patio and outdoor seating in front available for small and large groups!
The most basic Brazilian dish is elevated and becomes the main star at Rice’X Beans. These two ingredientes have their flavors enhanced with techniques that come from the Brazilian countryside.
As you step into S’Aimer, you’ll find a laid-back ambiance and posh atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Designed for intimate dinners to lively celebrations, S’Aimer is an elegant and welcoming dining experience that will leave you wanting more.
At S’Aimer NYC, we believe that delicious food is not only about taste but also about presentation. Our chefs use only the freshest and highest-quality ingredients to create flavorful and beautiful dishes.
Fushimi aims to produce visionary Japanese-fusion dishes, using the highest quality ingredients and state-of-the-art methods. Hand-picked, fresh ingredients from local farms are shipped weekly to each location and are artistically handled by our expert chefs. The restaurant flaunts its exceptional menu, premium service, and its trendy ambiance and nightlife, making Fushimi Staten Island, Bay Ridge, Williamsburg, and the newly opened Times Square location a MUST-GO! Highly recommended by the Zagat Survey & Michelin Guide, Fushimi welcomes customers looking for innovative developments of traditional cuisines, Japanese food lovers, or simply anyone wanting to try something new.
PLEASE NOTE: Rise Bar is a 21+ establishment
- ARAlexaRvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely phenomenal start to finish! The food is incredible! Best Caesar we’ve ever had and the lemon cheesecake is a must. But most importantly, the SERVICE. We had Elise as our server and she was so friendly, informative, fast, (despite the packed restaurant) and made perfect recommendation’s! She alone is the reason we will be back! 12/10 dining experience!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was amazing beginning to end. Had wonderful experience, the martinis were amazing the food was superb. Also very relaxed environmentMore infoJoe AllenPrice: Expensive• American• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- CMChristineMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful experience celebrating our mom’s 95th birthday. The service and food were great. Thank you for making her special day memorable!More infoBeccoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Hell's Kitchen
There’s a lot in a name, and this westerly mid-Manhattan neighborhood has a no-frills food scene worthy of its infamous moniker. While the handle stems from the area’s notorious activity in the 19th century, it’s a different story today as it has become one of the city’s LGBT hot spots—with an abundance of watering holes to keep the party going. When it comes to the food scene, dining is low- key and comparably affordable to the rest of Manhattan. From burgers to tacos, cookies to pizza, there are humble gems to be found. An area once known for its grit continues to grow, with surprisingly tasty results.
Frequently asked questions
- Comfort Inn Midtown West
- Knights Inn - JFK Airport
- Howard Johnson Jamaica Queens JFK Airport near AirTrain
- Ink48, a Kimpton Hotel
- Norelli Hargreaves Memorial Triangle
- Cruise Line Termin
- King Manor Museum
- One-Bedroom Apartment in Hell's Kitchen
- Lexington Inn at JFK Airport
- Desilva Memorial Field
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West
- The Out NYC
- Travel Inn - Midtown Manhattan
- Intrepid Sea Air Museum
- Jamaica Playground