- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur go-to for dining out. The food is always excellent, and our server, Joseph, very professional. Highly recommended.More infoLa Stalla Osteria & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stoughton•4.6
- EElegantdinerGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Overall it was a very pleasant evening. Our table was ready on time, the wait staff attentive but unobtrusive, the wine selection was excellent. The Maine lobster risotto and butternut squash caramel in cacio e Pepe were stand outs! I highly recommend! Other members of the party who had the tagliatelle bolognese were equally happy. If you like desserts, the assortment on the dessert cart made it very difficult to choose. I would recommend ordering off the menu. The surf and turf special was disappointing and is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars. It arrived with 1 1/2 scallops and a very peppery sauce on the steak that obscured the taste of the meat. We would definitely visit Davio's again.More infoDavio's - BraintreePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Braintree•4.5
- MMMichaelM1 review5.0Dined on Jun 3, 2023Excellent food. The steak tips were outstanding. The service was also very good, and it is a great place to watch a game while you eat!More infoLodge Bar And GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Randolph•4.2
- FeeFoodluvsuGreater Boston •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Went to dinner for my friends birthday. Was very relaxing and not rushed. We got a dish we’ve gotten before, Anna’s baked Haddock. Everything was great. Our server checked in with us and was very accommodating. A nice time once again!More infoLegal Sea Foods - Braintree – Forbes RoadPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Braintree•4.2
- RLRobertLGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is the best restaurant in the area. The menu and food overdelivers for the price. The service is always outstanding, and the building and atmosphere are top-rate. It is never as crowded as I think it should be - this place is an underrated gem.More infoAmelia'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stoughton•4.7
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located on the south side of the city, Randolph is referred to as “The Gateway to Boston.” It maintains a small, New England town feel even though it is an extremely diverse community with residents from a large number of nations. This is reflected in Randolph's variety of restaurants that offer international cuisine ranging from Vietnamese Pho to Asian noodles and spring rolls. You’ll also find many Italian eateries serving delicious pasta and pizzas. After enjoying a day among the many golf courses and open parks that Randolph is known for, you can enjoy a classic American meal at any one of the neighborhood’s pubs, bars or steakhouses. Here they serve hearty fare that includes burgers and fries as well as choice cuts of meat.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Randolph is Lodge Bar And Grill