Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Talk about fresh, we make most everything from scratch including our own cheeses, chorizo, mayo and butter–always vegan. 2x named 1 of the 10 Best Restaurants in Los Angeles, we’re down the block from famous Hollywood in Studio City.
The chicken parmigiano at Pagliacci's Trattoria Tavern is also very popular. Another item to try at Pagliacci's Trattoria Tavern is the lasagna with homemade sauce. If you have room, the tiramisu here is huge and topped with a dusting of cinnamon and raspberry sauce. There is also a delicious hazelnut gelato.
Mantee Café, a family owned and operated charming café boasts a tranquil backyard garden, with an intimate atmosphere and the full comfort to enjoy our delicious selection of Mediterranean style home cooked dishes and sweets.
We are committed to culinary excellence by using the finest and freshest ingredients, all our menu content will be served fresh and to order.
THE ART OF SHARING
Sharing is love, and when it comes sharing food, it’s more than delightful! It’s a chance to sample a wider variety of dishes. To best enjoy your experience, consider it a journey to be taken together and explore different dishes from different parts of the menu.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThank you for a wonderful dinner we appreciate everythingMore infoLeona'sPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Studio City•4.6
- SShesgoodtoeatGreater Boston •5 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Great service, excellent cocktails, tasty food. Great date night!More infoMister O'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Studio City•4.6
- AWAnneWLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 4, 2023Loved our traditional get together. We loved every food choice and the excellent service. We will be back.More infoTeru SushiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Studio City•4.2
- JGJaimeGLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023FIREFLY was a perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Always drove by this place and finally decided to reserve a table. Me and my wife went for our anniversary and they treated us with a lot of care and gave us excellent service. From the greeting with champagne to the food and the on the house desert . I would definitely recommend and will come back for sure.More infoFirefly - Studio CityPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Studio City•4.6
- RroninlavipLos Angeles •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is always so fantastic. We love meeting friends there, the vibe is fun, and it's great supporting a local business that has been established in the neighborhood for so many years!More infoThe Front YardPrice: Moderate• Californian• Studio City•4.6
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover Studio City
Studio City is a Los Angeles neighborhood located near several movie studios and historic landmarks. On Ventura Boulevard, which is one of the main strips, you’ll find everything from 4-star sushi restaurants to vintage cafes where you can get a hearty breakfast at any time of the day. If you’re looking for light and healthy options, Studio City has juice bars, vegan restaurants and organic cafes. There are always new restaurants springing up ready to be explored, but there are also the classic establishments that have been making customers happy for decades. Since this neighborhood is so centrally located, it’s the perfect place for a culinary adventure.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Studio City is Pagliacci's Trattoria Taverna
- Unique Three-Bedroom House in North Hollywood
- El Patio Inn
- Woodbridge Park
- Moorpark Park
- Sherman Oaks LA Pool Home
- The Garland
- CBS Studios
- Private House Hazelharts
- Mikado Hotel
- Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel
- Ted Slavin Field
- Wilacre Park
- Studio City Inn
- onefinestay - Multiview Drive
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Universal - North Hollywood - Burbank
- Studio City Golf Course
- Spacious Luxury Apartment by Universal Studios
- Goldfinger's Get Away Bed and Breakfast
- Studio City Plaza Shopping Center
- Studio City Recreation Center