Earls Court Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Earls Court
Outdoor dining in Earls Court
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Earls Court
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The max number of people per reservation is 12 for indoors and 15 outdoors unless spoken to a member of staff
To allow as many people to enjoy the pub, reservations will be for 2.5 hours. Multiple bookings for larger parties / longer visits will not be honoured
Card/contactless payments only.
We ask that no buggies are brought into the pub
We continue to offer our wonderful menu of British and Mediterranean dishes alongside a list of 40 carefully-selected wines and our regular selections of regional ales and international lagers.
This fine-dining restaurant boasts a relaxed atmosphere where every dish is made passionately and carefully, from antipasti to secondi and desserts. With every bite, you'll feel transported to the sunny shores of the Mediterranean, living La Dolce Vita. One unique feature that sets Mamalu apart is its signature focus on seafood, imported directly from Italian waters, offering tempting dishes from Galician octopus salad to red Mazara prawn. Our menu comprises high-quality homemade pasta, seasonal vegetables, and tender dry-aged meat. The most tender Fiorentina and tasty filet steaks are dry-aged for at least 28 days in a Himalayan salt chamber.
The restaurant's in-house sommelier will carefully craft the ultimate pairings from our curated wine list from Italy and France.
We're a family-owned business with warm hospitality, and every visit is an experience you won't forget.
Across two floors of stylish and comfortable drinking and dining areas, our food and décor pays homage to the Scottish botanists who travelled India during the early Victorian era. Our modern-Indian menu emphasises delicately-spiced small plates and sometimes lavish main meals. We offer vegan, vegetarian and dairy-free options as standard.
Flora Indica showcases local London beers and houses a collection of special gins alongside fabulous cocktail and wines. Our ground floor Lounge Bar is perfect for after-work cocktails and casual all-day dining. The lower deck Engine Room is a beautiful formal dining space. The restaurant is available for private use to suit your news ways of working and playing, whatever the occasion.
See what locals rave about in Earls Court
- TDTedD1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food, all vegan, really helpful and friendly staff, absolutely recommend!More infoMali Vegan Thai££££• Vegetarian / Vegan• Earls Court•4.8
- JRJandRinRMCAvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •33 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoStumbled upon a fun Lebanese restaurant in Earl’s Court. Dinner was delicious, hosts were most welcoming and kind. Had three mezze: stuffed grape leaves; spicy potatoes; and makdous—baby aubergines stuffed with red peppers, walnuts and crushed garlic, pickled in extra virgin olive oil. Our mains were lamb shawarma and marinated king prawns. Chef’s complimentary baklava to end on a sweet note. A lot of great food (we ended up taking some home) at very reasonable prices.More infoOrjowan££££• Lebanese• Earls Court•4.6
- IAIanANewcastle and Northumberland •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoSuperb meal. Fresh food. The best Thai meal I’ve had. I’d recommend the duck rolls. My friend recommended the special ‘ Weeping tiger’. We would definitely visit again next time in London.More infoThai Taste Restaurant££££• Thai• Kensington•4.6
- SBStephanieBSeattle / Eastern Washington •11 reviews5.0Dined on May 29, 2023Fantastic authentic food. Owner? Checked in several times offered taste of wine to my spouse that he thought would have been better. Real Italian most servers appeared to be from Italy Very gracious Would go back if I lived in LondonMore infoLa Terrazza Kensington££££• Italian• Earls Court•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on May 26, 2023We visited having seen the restaurant on Top Chef. The food was fantastic and service flawless. We will be back for sure, great find. Quality authentic sophisticated Indian.More infoFlora Indica££££• Indian• Earls Court•4.4
Discover more great restaurants
The 5 hottest restaurant openings to kickstart your London summer
Get booking, get outside, and get eating at these exciting new London dining destinations.
Londoners love these 14 neighbourhood restaurants
Some of the city's best food can be found in these smaller, more intimate spots scattered throughout the city and populated by locals.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Earls Court
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Bottomless Brunch in London
Brunch is a regular fixture in the social calendar, and it's even better when you go bottomless. Order everything from bao buns to English breaky favourites, with unlimited fizz on the side. Start the weekend with a bang and make your brunch bottomless.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Earls Court include Mali Vegan Thai, The Atlas Pub and La Terrazza Kensington