16 restaurants available nearby
Food and Service was excellent. There was some sort of party that took over one entire side which made dining on the other side quite noisy. But overall we had a really nice evening. We would definitely recommend.
The King Claw is inspired by the Viet-cajun elegance of boil-in-a-bag seafood that holds all the juicy flavor of the ocean. Then we add our very own unique mixture of the best spices that take the taste to another level. We can confirm that you won’t find our flavor anywhere else. We collect the...
After a long, hot, but successful football game at Auburn that day, it was very pleasant to dine at the Southern Oak at the Marriott. Lots of distance between tables, quiet, and cool! We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Steaks were very good, and my salad was delicious. Waitstaff were very...
- Galleria Mall Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Chateau Elan Winery
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Gwinnett Place Mall Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Thomaston
- Rivercliff Village Shopping Center
- Howell Mill Square Shopping Center
- Broad Street Historic District
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center
- High Museum of Art
- Roswell Mill Shopping Center
- Northpoint Mall Shopping Center
- The Westin Atlanta Airport
- Towncenter Mall
- Georgia International Convention Center
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- The Tabernacle