14 restaurants available nearby
After a long, hot, but successful football game at Auburn that day, it was very pleasant to dine at the Southern Oak at the Marriott. Lots of distance between tables, quiet, and cool! We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Steaks were very good, and my salad was delicious. Waitstaff were very...
The King Claw is inspired by the Viet-cajun elegance of boil-in-a-bag seafood that holds all the juicy flavor of the ocean. Then we add our very own unique mixture of the best spices that take the taste to another level. We can confirm that you won’t find our flavor anywhere else. We collect the...
For a date night, the ambiance was great, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful, and the food was delicious! Although the menu was very small/limited and the portions were not great, the experience was very romantic; especially being able to walk out on the patio and look at the river at sunset!
- East Lake Golf Club
- Hamilton Mill Village Shopping Center
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- Hampton Inn ATL-Lawrenceville-I-85-Sugarloaf
- Sheraton Atlanta
- North Druid Hills Station
- Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter - Villa Christina
- Stone Mountain Park
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
- Sky Valley Ski Area
- Fountain Oaks Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Galleria Mall Shopping Center
- Aaron's Amphitheatre At Lakewood
- Perimeter Mall
- Providence Park Outdoor Center
- Mountain Valley Inn
- Callaway Gardens
- Mall of Georgia