Cuisine (20 of 32)
47 restaurants available nearby
This is our 4th time this month. Yes we come here every week. Our favorite to order is their delicious ala carte (Toro beef, pork belly, harami skirt steak, yaki-shabu) plus we also get small plates of their gyoza, kimchi, edamame and of course rice. We love this place. All the stuff is very...
Our food was excellent. Steaks were great and cooked just the way we ordered. Tasted fantastic! Their mashed potatoes are out of this world! Happy Hour drinks were very good. Our server Gwyn did a great job-gave us time when we needed it but was on top of things.
The only minus was the noise level...
Tabard’s is a paradise for those of us with gluten issues. We’ve been here 3 times and have had delicious meals eCh time. It’s so nice to have a robust selection of GF items that taste as delightful as they look! We will be back!
We absolutely loved our first experience at Louie's Wine Dive. As unassuming as the place looks from outside, it was much better than we expected inside. Food and service were excellent. Can't wait to go back and try something different on their menu.
- Friends University Witchita Campus Adair Austin Stadium
- Downtown Kansas City
- Overland Park Convention Center
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Fort Riley
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Kansas City Downtown
- Flint Hills National Wildlife Refuge
- The Westin Crown Center Hotel
- AC Hotel by Marriott Kansas City Westport
- Red Bridge Shopping Center
- Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center
- Crown Center
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
- Kansas Speedway
- Elms Hotel and Spa
- State Line Shopping Center
- Towne West Square
- 75th And Metcalf Shopping Center
- Union Station
- Roe Park