Cuisine (20 of 39)
117 restaurants available nearby
Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company,...
Not just for tourists! What a lovely place. The food was excellent and the service top notch! Our server was from Chicago, and we had a nice chat about that. We had a Hot Brown as an appetizer and the chef split it into 3 individual cast iron pots. Delicious. Caesar salad was very good and...
We had an great experience at Morton’s. Chris and Robbie were very knowledgeable and took excellent care of us. The best steak my husband and I have ever eaten! We will likely be turning this into our anniversary tradition each year!
Locally sourced menu - Handcrafted cocktails - Bourbon centric barLocated in the formerly known Griff’s building on the corner of 2nd and W Liberty St., One Thirty Three is Downtown Louisville’s newest upscale dining destination with a local flare. From the handcrafted, locally-sourced menu to the...
- Avish Gardens Shopping Center
- Rupp Arena
- Louisville Slugger Field
- Blue Grass Airport
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- Jones Railroad Station Historical
- Sylvan Park
- The Campbell House Lexington, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Louisville Slugger Museum Factory
- Aberdeen Community Park
- Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport Kentucky Expo Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Applebee's Park
- Hurstbourne Corners Shopping Center
- The Brown Hotel
- Yew Dell Gardens
- The Summit Shopping Center
- Fayette Mall
- Louisville Marriott Downtown
- Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown