Cuisine (20 of 22)
22 restaurants available nearby
Overall excellent for dining in a hotel. Food was fresh and well prepared. Servers were very kind but was not the best I have experiemced
Great service (thanks Dylan!), great food (had the vegetarian/vegan Caulifower entree sooooo good if you like olives and capers), neat atmosphere. Creative menu and drinks. Enjoyed it very much.
Excellent variety of offerings on the menu. I ordered the bass which was delicious, Husband ordered the Grand seafood tower and was extremely happy. The service was perfect.
This has been our go to Mexican restaurant in the last couple of months.
The food is excellent as well as the service must try the guacamole with goat cheese and mango best I’ve ever had. Super friendly staff everyone was being safe and wearing masks with the staff. Super hot day last time we went...
- Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Phoenix South Mountain Park
- Arizona Grand Resort
- Fifth Avenue
- Biltmore Fashion Park Shopping Center
- Paradise Valley Mall
- Saguaro Lake Marina
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Peoria Sports Complex
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort
- Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt
- Calf Creek
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Scottsdale Links Resort By Diamond Resorts
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale