Cuisine (20 of 21)
48 restaurants available nearby
We were on vacation and my husband and I had a date night. The restaurant looked amazingly clean. They were short staffed but they were doing their best with what they had. The food was AMAZING!! So good. This has to be a hidden gem. I would highly recommend this place.
Great service, convenient, great entertainment, thoroughly enjoyed our drinks & meals, although the drinks were not generous for the price
Service was friendly and attentive. We sat outside, so the noise level wasn’t loud. My kids enjoyed their kids menu options; comes with a vanilla ice cream dessert. My husband and I both got the lobster roll, which came with two sandwiches in “hot dog”-sized buns. The lobster was cooked well and a...
Had the wonderful waiters. This was our second time there and had the same wonderful experience the last time too! Really love your restaurant!
A trip to the Epcot resort area wouldn't be complete without dinner at Shula's. As always the service was excellent; we had Lisa for this trip and couldn't be happier. She had a shared great descriptions of the specials. We settled on splitting the Cowboy Ribeye and it was cooked to...
Always excellent food, service and atmosphere! Server was wonderful!
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- Windsor Hills Villa 7755
- Colonial Plaza Mall
- Waterford Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Mall At Millenia
- Downtown Disney, Orlando Florida
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Orange County Convention Center OCCC
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Swan
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- House on Golden Bear Drive W160
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club At Mystic Dunes Resort
- Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area
- Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
- Downtown Orlando
- Boardwalk Amusement Area And Pier