Cuisine (20 of 24)
49 restaurants available nearby
We always have a wonderful time when dining at David’s.
We have always been pleased with the food and the service here. They have a very good dinner menu and some selected items in a separate lunch menu. My husband really likes their Brisket and Prime Rib. I’m partial to the salads.
The view was great out to the green. The wedge salad with petit filet was excellent. The bartender/server was very nice. It was very quiet when we went. It's way back in the complex but we had no problems at the gate getting in, just wasn't what we expected. It was not in the area I requested on...
Service was excellent. Shrimp appetizer, key lime pie, seafood chowder, brisket in plantain and chocolate dessert were very good! Disappointed in spinach dip and Mahi tacos. Great atmosphere. Would definitely return! We had a 5:30 pm and waited approx 20 minutes before our table was available.
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- The Den at Terrace Ridge
- Solana Five-Bedroom House 345
- Cocoa Village
- Lake Eola Park
- Marriott's Grande Vista
- Downtown Orlando
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- Silver Spurs Arena
- Turkey Lake Park
- Disney World
- Martin County Marina
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel At Celebration
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Disneys Animal Kingdom
- Waterford Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Oviedo Marketplace Shopping Center