Cuisine (20 of 41)
102 restaurants available nearby
Setting- open and airy space, lovely flower arrangement as you enter.
Staff - attentive, knowledgeable about ingredients. We had to ask for certain things like chopsticks.
Menu- large menu, well laid open, easy to read with notations of gluten free, vegetarian
Food - delicious
This is our third or fourth time coming to Zula. Every time I come I wonder why I don’t come more often. The food and drinks were excellent, especially the mussels and the flat bread. The special Shawarma chicken over hummus was insane. Our server, Grace, was top notch. We sat right by two of...
The housemade ricotta and sourdough toast is unbelievable! My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful anniversary dinner at Pepp & Delores, with outstanding service and food. Everything was paced really well, so we didn't feel rushed. The server was very attentive with refilling our wine glasses from the...
You really can’t go wrong with ToB, in its original location. There’s been frustrating experiences some times when they’re out early out of certain things (like mussels), but that’s the price to pay for fresh ingredients.
Amazing beer selection… love this place!
- Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
- Fountain Square
- Little Miami River Park And Recreation Area
- Cobblewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Kenwood Mall Shopping Center
- Nippert Stadium
- Golden Tee Golf Course
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Eastgate Mall Shopping Center
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Creation Museum
- Caesar Creek Lake
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
- CVG Airport
- Hyde Park
- Jacot Park
- Airway Shopping Center