Cuisine (20 of 24)
23 restaurants available nearby
it was a birthday dinner but they didn’t do anything to acknowledge it but overall it was nice. wasn’t my type of go to food the salad was $12 but it wasn’t worth the $12. just not what i preferred but everyone’s preference is different so i could feel this way & you could feel like it’s your...
This was our 4th time there for Thanksgiving and it is always a great experience! Our waiter Mike was exceptional even though he was new to the restaurant, he was very knowledgeable and kind and funny. If you ever need plans for Thanksgiving dinner, Saltine is the way to go!
My husband and I don’t go to fancy restaurants often, but we wanted to treat ourselves. Craig was really great and the food was so amazing! My husband ordered the Tomahawk wagyu and I got the duck two ways. Both were incredible! It was totally worth it.
We had a wonderful experience at Leone’s for a Birthday dinner. Our server Christina was knowledgeable of the menu and made wonderful recommendations. We started with drinks and got the Italian Mojito and Leone’s Aperol Spritz, both were great! We did calamari and a Caesar salad for starters. We...
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Pantops Shopping Center
- Staples Mill Shopping Center
- Sentara Norfolk Hospital
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Great Neck Plaza Shopping Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Richmond International Airport
- Bellgrade Shopping Center
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Massanutten Resort Water Park
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- Hampton Roads
- James River Float Company
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach