Cuisine (20 of 40)
70 restaurants available nearby
I love Tsunami for their teriyaki salmon and sashimi. My friends got delicious tempura and sushi rolls. Cooper was very attentive and accommodating. They have good Covid protocols, so dining felt totally safe. I would definitely recommend any Tsunami location, since I've been to them all!
The fish tacos were absolutely scrumptious and I ate every single bit. Dennis was really great and patient with us as I caught up with my friends. The restaurant is really clean and hip. I cannot wait to go there again.
Looking forward to enjoying more great meals at Pago in 2021! We went for brunch and were impressed by the service, ambiance and food.
Cocktails were amazing! French toast is out of this world! If you get the burger don't hesitate to get the egg on top.
Overall this is an amazing, cozy space...
Food was amazing as always - we have been celebrating most special occasions with Jammer and his team for 10+ years !!
This is a dedicated team with a local owner who also serves!! Jammer is a passionate and talented chef who really cares about his guests’ dining experiences.
Be patient as they...
- Silver Strike Express
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
- Brigham Young University
- Softball Field Legrand Laree Johnson
- University Mall
- Hyatt Place Park City
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Grand America Hotel
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- West Valley Shopping Center
- Zion National Park
- This Is The Place Heritage Park
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- The Chateaux Deer Valley
- Strawberry River Day Use Area