Cuisine (20 of 53)
140 restaurants available nearby
We went to Bistrot 77 on a quiet Monday night and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The restaurant was not busy that night and made us a little apprehensive, but we were delighted that we stayed!
We started with the charcuterie plate and the boar terrine, both were delicious, personal favorite was the...
The Oldest joint in town.
Step into 17th century Paris and immerse yourself in a great atmosphere with good food and nice service. Visualise yourself sitting in the same spot as philosophers and dignitaries from time past.
This is the Procope, a piece of timeless history still bringing up a smile...
- Saint Paul De Vence
- Gare Montparnasse
- Rodin Museum
- Universite Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne
- Champs Elysees Clemenceau
- Chateau De La Napoule Musee Henry Clews
- Musee Des Arts Decoratifs
- Colonne Vendome
- Metro Pont Neuf
- La Part Dieu
- Struthof Natzweiler Concentration Camp
- Sophia Antipolis
- Astronomical Observatory
- Place Vendome
- Universite De Provence Aix Marseille I
- L Aeroport Roissy Charles De Gaulle
- Centre Pompidou
- Techlid Economic Center
- Avenue Montaigne
- Metro Jussieu