Cuisine (20 of 23)
34 restaurants available nearby
The food and drinks were very delicious. Our waitress, Linda W made sure that we didn't want or need anything while we were eating. We didn't have to wait for any refills on our drinks.
I would like to know why are some Restaurants changing from Coke products to Pepsi products? We really like the...
The host seemed like we were an inconvenience to them, but the rest of the staff was great. The salad bar was amazing but meat that came around was not as good as Rios. But Rios salad bar sucks. Soooo.
Kao Thai is a must for a night out in Columbia! We were seated immediately, given several seating options. Our server was friendly, answered our questions easily and made several food and drinks recommendations. The food was delicious and came in a timely manner. The ambience was easy-going and...
The food was absolutely wonderful. Marinda, our server was one of the best servers ever. She provided great recommendations and refilled our drinks very timely. This was our first experience here and it will now be a staple when we visit Columbia.
- Coral Beach Resort
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Saint John Historic District
- Broadway At The Beach
- Woodhill Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Seaside Farms Shopping Center
- Crown Reef Resort and Waterpark
- Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- Spartanburg Marriott
- University of South Carolina Upstate
- The Market Common
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Congaree Vista
- Hampton Plantation State Park
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Columbia Northeast Shopping Center