Cuisine (20 of 36)
59 restaurants available nearby
We went there to celebrate my daughter’s graduation with family! Service was ok, girl who take of us seemed tired and when she brought the drinks she was spilling it everywhere. Food was goo all of our family enjoyed and we took leftovers home!
We were there on a Saturday at 11 AM, so it was quiet and we had LOTS of attention! My friend was given a signed birthday card from the staff, and given a free dessert! The food was wonderful, perfect portions.
The service was outstanding. The staff were very friendly. They moved umbrellas, replaced a fork with water spots on it, and regularly brought water pitchers without us having to ask for anything. The food and drinks were delicious!
Patrons appropriately spaced apart to conform with current COVID-19 guidelines. Food was excellent as usual. Had been looking forward for some time to the Brisket BBQ hamburger and it definitely lived up to expectations. Went on Wednesday for the $10 burger day. Also excellent french fries and...
- Pavilions Shopping Center
- Arden Fair Mall
- Crocker Park
- Sacramento River
- California State Capitol And Museum
- Sacramento Amtrak Station
- Anderson Park
- Sterling Hotel
- Prairie City Off Highway Vehicle Park
- Ridgeway Park
- Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
- Roosevelt Park
- DoubleTree By Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
- Capitol Mall Shopping Center
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Sacramento Community Center
- The B Street Theatre
- Ancil Hoffman Park Golf Course
- The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort