22 restaurants available nearby
Bertucci's has always been consistent with service atmosphere and food. Our server Jules was attentive without being overbearing. The salad and pizza were outstanding. If you want a comfortable casual Italian place to eat, Bertucci's is it. They even serve gluten free products.
The only reason it was 4/5 on the food is because restaurants are back to normal menus but here they are not. It was too late to leave because my kids were super hungry. We will return once the full menu does. The taste and service was great though!
I've been here several times. The crab cakes are big and delicious. We arrived during happy hour so two crab cake dinners and two cocktails were about $55. This is a nice restaurant with great food and wonderful service.
Service was meh. There were 4 servers sitting around waiting for tables to be populated. Our server was in charge of the only 2 tables occupied (ours and another) and the WHOLE bar (?). I guess that is a management issue, he tried his best but was stretched thin (inexplicably). I was there with...
- BWI Airport
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Parkway
- Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Berlin Commercial Historic District
- Nottingham Square Shopping Center
- Francis Scott Key Mall Shopping Center
- Howard County Fairground
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Parkway Crossing Shopping Center
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Laurel Shopping Center
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Tampa Bay Downs
- Bethany Beach
- Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
- Inner Harbor
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Towson Market Place Shopping Center