10 restaurants available nearby
Wonderfully friendly staff. Lovely decor and view. Everything was fresh and prepared spot on. We had sea bass, chicken hash, poke bowl, and the burger. Carrots, cornbread, and ahi tuna too! All wonderful. Looking forward to returning.
My husband and I used to go to JB Hooks quite a lot. We stopped going for a few years because quality of food had gone down. Decided to try it again and they have come back with the quality food that they had been known for. We were very satisfied and will be back.
Our server Billi was outstanding!! We loved her recommendations & just the best server all around! Brent the manager was very friendly.
Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company,...
- Sac Osage State Wildlife Area
- Osage National Golf Club
- Pittsburg Landing Public Use Area
- Horny Toad Entertainment Complex
- Ganter State Public Hunting Area
- Point Randall Resort
- Thibaut Point Public Use Area
- Fairfield Public Use Area
- WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks
- Boeckman Bridge State Wildlife Area
- Indian Creek Marina
- Nemo Landing Public Use Area
- Madden Ford Access State Wildlife Area
- Red Roof Inn - Osage Beach
- Inn at Grand Glaize
- Camden on the Lake Resort
- Osage Bluff Public Use Area
- Deepwater Inn Motel
- Eden Roadside Park
- Vfw Park