10 restaurants available nearby
Went for dinner on a Monday night. We ordered the antipasto for 2. It was amazing. I like that they have the kitchen right up front where you can see them cooking. Homemade pasta was really good. Service was really good too.
Our waitress was a young woman from Brazil. Very attentive and pleasant.
We arrived early for our reservation and they seated us right away, which was great! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Food was delicious, drinks were good and the setting was very relaxing yet vibrant. We will be back.
Wann was a bit understaffed, but the server/greeter was efficient, knowledgeable and attentive. The restaurant was clean and tables were separated to create a safe and relaxed environment. The food was delicious and a it seemed as though the chef was cooking for only us. Prices here are...
- Northgate Mall
- Downtown Bellevue Park
- Omak Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, WA
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Spokane International Airport
- Juanita Village Shopping Center
- Mayflower Park Hotel
- Alderwood Mall
- Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium
- Valley Ridge Park
- Seattle Premium Outlets
- Bothell Landing Park
- Hyatt House Seattle Downtown
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Bank of America Tower Formerly Columbia Seafirst Center
- Everett Mall Village
- Westlake Center, Seattle
- Tacoma Mall Shopping Center