Cuisine (20 of 21)
26 restaurants available nearby
This place is fantastic! Something new and different with their small plates. I don’t think I could ever tire of their menu. I have not tried one thing that I don’t like. It never disappoints. Service is great. Lillian came around at all the right times. We did not feel rushed. If you haven’t been...
Karrah our server was great! Got the NY Strip and it was one of the best i have had! Would compare to Tony's and Jeff Ruby's. Ask for a seat by the fire! The Ambiance was much better than what the pictures depict. Not exactly downtown, but well worth the few blocks! We parked on the...
Had a great time checking out bob morgans art, our dinner was absolutely great, we had a meeting with Bob where he showed us his art and the stories we found out alot about the man behind the design…ty for a great meal and special thanks to bob for making our experience memorable
We love date night at Rodney’s. The food is always excellent and the service great. My husband had the red snapper special and there were no leftovers. Rodney’s filet tends to be my go-to. Always tasty and my leftover is great the next day.
So glad Georgetown has this restaurant and chef.
- Holiday Manor Shopping Center
- William Hoys Station Historical
- Huber's Orchard And Winery
- Rupp Arena
- Maker's Mark Distillery
- Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Lexington
- Louisville Airport Expo Center Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Downtown
- Brownsboro Center Shopping Center
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast
- Kentucky Horse Park
- The Brown Hotel
- Fourth Street Live
- Churchill Downs
- University of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Hospital
- Galt House Hotel
- Woodland Park Historical