10 restaurants available nearby
A great dining experience ...as always!
The hostess was a delight and our server Hugo was very attentive and saw to all our needs!
The food was delicious and presented artfully.....and promptly!
Love our Toscanova ....we were regulars before the pandemic and will continue to be regulars for...
It was my 27 year old son’s birthday. We were 8 people including two of our grandkids We all look forward to celebrating at Monty’s. We’ve been going there for years
They always make us happy and the food is delicious
Brandon (Server) and Jaime (Manager) made our experience very special!..even got us a special Dessert..and off course Cornelius (piano player) . He was singing all our favorite tunes. I would definitely come back here .
How exciting to visit HOM and truly enjoyed it. They were very service oriented, food was delicious and the BAR atmosphere, I can't wait to go back and just sit and relax. TV's in the bar so go watch the game on game nights.
Arnie Morton's in Woodland Hills is the sophisticated choice for excellent food, service, and atmosphere. It's one of the best places in the valley to enjoy a fine dining experience without the noise and nuevo-novelty of other options, good as they may be, this is my preference.
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Hotel Figueroa Downtown Los Angeles
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Whittwood Mall Shopping Center Historical
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Huntley Santa Monica Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sherman Oaks
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles
- Downtown Long Beach
- Stonewood Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Village Del Amo Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center