Cuisine (20 of 22)
43 restaurants available nearby
A gem of a find in Old Bluffton
Modern well decorated setting with good patio space.
Quirky fun waiter and delicious off menu specials. The soft shell crabs were very well cooked and served with light flavorful
sides. Somewhere we plan on returning to
We had a very nice dinner at Dockside during Spring Break week. I was so thankful that we had a reservation as it was very busy. Our party of 5 was seated promptly and all enjoyed our appetizers and entrees. We shared the shrimp and calamari and shrimp nachos. I really liked the shrimp and...
Birthday dinner and I got a great free slice of cheesecake. The chicken parm was delicious !
Nice atmosphere and very good service. It was a bit cold when we first got there but we asked it they could turn down the air which they did very quickly and it was much better. The food was great and the wait staff very attentive.
We enjoyed our date night and the food and service were fabulous. Our first taste of soft shell crab this season was perfectly prepared and the grouper had just enough spice without being too hot. I'm somewhat of a carrot cake connoisseur and ours had the perfect ratio of cake to frosting! Thanks...
- Coral Beach Resort
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Saint John Historic District
- Broadway At The Beach
- Woodhill Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Seaside Farms Shopping Center
- Crown Reef Resort and Waterpark
- Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- Spartanburg Marriott
- University of South Carolina Upstate
- The Market Common
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Congaree Vista
- Hampton Plantation State Park
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Columbia Northeast Shopping Center