Cuisine (20 of 23)
49 restaurants available nearby
Service was great and the meals where amazing. Only complaint would be not a fan of the salads and dressings. Overall great dinner.
Went for valentine's day and they had a special menu which was very very good. Salad, Filet, Lobster Mac, Champagne and a great desert. $50. They also had a flight add on that was only $16 for a wine and martini that was well paired. Love our server Will and except for my filet being a tad to the...
When we visit Kissimmee once or twice a tear we make it a point to go to Bruno's the food is very good and we know Italian the waiters are friendly service is quick but not rushed prices are fair and Bruno is typical Italian you will love him
We enjoyed the experience, the service & food was delightful.
Went on a Saturday night around 6 with my 7 year old on a Disney trip so it wasn’t busy yet. Excellent service and management. Impressed for it being a chain (no offense to chains). Food was freshly cooked.. I would recommend this location!
- Hilton Orlando
- Wekiwa Springs State Park
- Daytona International Speedway
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Butler Plaza Shopping Center
- Ocean Village Ocean Villas I 422
- Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World
- Downtown Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
- Sea World Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- Orlando International Airport
- Holiday Homes in Trafalgar Village Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Rollins College
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Four Corners
- Oviedo Marketplace Shopping Center
- International Drive
- Orlando Sanford International Airport