Cuisine (20 of 23)
19 restaurants available nearby
restaurant was sparsely populated on the night before Thanksgiving. The she crab soup was excellent. We ordered duck, pork chops, gnocchi, and cioppino. All were good, but cioppino noodles were a bit dry and the dish could have used more broth. Service was excellent. A little on the expensive side.
We had dinner for my birthday and our server was excellent, very accommodating and attentive. The online/app ordering was a little cumbersome, especially for my parents, who are seniors. It was difficult ordering as a group and I find app ordering during a meal to be intrusive. You cannot just sit...
My BLT salad wasn’t as great as it usually is. Everything else was super! Our server, Sabrina, was terrific!
My brother and sis-in-law were in town from Aiken, S.C. My brother recalled that the last time they were here we went to a good seafood restaurant and he wanted to go there again. So last night we did go (I do recommend making reservations, especially for a weekend night) again we were all duly...
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Tuckahoe Village Shopping Center
- Appomattox Court House
- Tanglewood Mall Shopping Center
- Zane Showker Field At Bridgeforth Stadium
- Laburnum Square Shopping Center
- Fan District
- Busch Gardens
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Providence Square Shopping Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of The Arts
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Roanoke Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Hampton Roads
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott
- Mowles Spring Park
- Norfolk International Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center