Cuisine (20 of 21)
33 restaurants available nearby
The servicer was stop on....water glasses topped up without asking. The food was amazing, served correctly and - a big bonus - on hot plates. This was our second visit in less than ten days - I think that speaks for the excellence of this restaurant.
I fell in love with this place. By far the best steak I have ever had. I had the filet and it just melted. My wife had the riveted, and the fat was perfectly rendered. It melted and coats you mouth in deliciousness. It is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it!
We visited the one in Las Vegas, not sure how we were going to like this place. It was amazing! They told us that there was a restaurant in Salt Lake as well, so we went to check it out once we got back! So good! Small dining area, but the food is amazing, the servers are all so welcoming, and...
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- Woodside 946
- Clark Planetarium
- Layton Station
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Deer Valley
- Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
- Sundial Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Trolley Square
- Jon M Huntsman Center
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- Monaco Salt Lake City, a Kimpton Hotel
- Washington City Base Ball And Soccer Field
- Zion National Park
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Snow Canyon State Park
- The Canyons Resort