Cuisine (20 of 22)
32 restaurants available nearby
The food was fabulous and well worth the price. The staff was friendly and professional and the setting by the pond is lovely off the beaten path. I have eaten in many restaurants across the country and overseas and the food was tops in my book. We'll be back!
The food and drinks were very delicious. Our waitress, Linda W made sure that we didn't want or need anything while we were eating. We didn't have to wait for any refills on our drinks.
I would like to know why are some Restaurants changing from Coke products to Pepsi products? We really like the...
Our experience was amazing. Our waiter, who I can’t remember his name, was absolutely a pleasure. Great service, very considerate about food allergies, and excellent recommendations.
We started with fried deviled eggs. FRIED DEVILED EGGS! Genius. We had the Seared Scallop Plate and the Pasta du...
Food: The food is outstanding! Definitely get the chicken and waffles.
Drinks: the mimosas pitcher get you going lol so delicious!
Outdoor dinning: Preferably do not get outdoor seating at the main entrance. There are a couple of homeless men that will approach you constantly even after...
- Surfside Beach Resort
- Americas Best Value Inn - Bishopville
- Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Bluewater by Spinnaker Resorts
- Kiawah Island by Wyndham
- Red Roof Inn Columbia East - Fort Jackson
- Compass Cove
- University of South Carolina Upstate
- Sonesta Resort - Hilton Head Island
- Oceans One Resort
- University of South Carolina
- Congaree Vista
- North Beach Plantation
- North-South Forest Beach Plantation by Hilton Head Accommodations
- Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Isle of Palms Marina
- Hunting Island State Park
- French Quarter Inn
- Magnolia Plantation Gardens
- Ocean Drive Beach and Golf Resort