Cuisine (20 of 43)
46 restaurants available nearby
Amazing atmosphere, great drinks, food was amazing! We reserved a park able for 8 ppl and had a great time.
Took a few minutes to get seated but food and server were great. They also put balloons and happy birthday on table. That little extra touch was nice. I think they should offer bread with the steak dinners. Overall two thumbs up!
Our servers were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. I just love sitting outside as they have a great view of the river. Food was delicious and we had plenty of leftovers to take home and enjoy later. Again, service was excellent from the front of the house to those out on...
A restaurant that loves beer and a bar that loves food. Over 20 craft beers on tap, big burgers and the freshest sushi in town. Your go-to for lunch, dinner and late-night, Drake’s is a free-wheeling, fun-loving kind of joint. A place to hang out and let your hair down. A place to let yourself go a...
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Louisville North
- Churchill Downs
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Indianapolis - Keystone
- Mid City Mall Shopping Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center
- The Brown Hotel
- Full Screen Visitors Center In Historic Old Louisville
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington
- Holiday Inn Express Berea
- Louisville Zoo
- Louisville Slugger Field
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- E P Tom Sawyer State Park
- Mets Center
- Kentucky Artisan Center At Berea
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- University of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Hospital