Cuisine (20 of 30)
46 restaurants available nearby
Everything our party ordered was excellent—bacon, tuna poke, strip steaks, halibut, scallops, creamed spinach, corn brulee, ice cream sandwiches and cocktails/wine/ice tea. We ate inside as it was very muggy outside and the noise level was moderate. Our server, Lana, was very helpful with our...
Really enjoyed the ambiance and our server Lisa. Our food was great. We also had lavender margaritas, which we really loved.
Oh...my...gosh! My husband has been telling me about this place ever since he dined here with a friend before the pandemic. He told me “I have to take you to this place. They have the best burgers.” He was telling the truth. I have never tasted a burger this good! The service was amazing and...
Had the sea bass that was deboned table side. Was amazing! Lola was a great server. Fun, informative but not too hovering. Loved the decor and ambiance. This was our first time here since they opened 4 weeks ago. Will definitely be a fave!
- Franklin D Roosevelt State Park
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Holcomb Bridge Crossing Shopping Center
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Stone Mountain Park
- Peachtree Battle Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Marietta
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
- Gwinnett Place Mall Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Adairsville
- Gwinnett County Park
- Virginia Highland
- East Cobb Crossing Shopping Center
- High Museum of Art
- Atlantic Station
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown
- Roswell Historic District
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Alpharetta Square Shopping Center