54 restaurants available nearby
We have missed our celebrations at The Melting Pot in Gatlinburg during this pandemic. It’s been well over a year since our last visit. A thrill to spend time with our server/bartender Alena. Can’t wait until our next visit!
We understand why this is Trip Advisor’s top-rated Gatlinburg restaurant. Great food,wonderful waitress (who informed us of happy hour drink and appetizers. Pacing of food delivery wonderful. Broiled seafood platter provided a plentiful amount of great tasting cod, shrimp, scallops and a...
I am sorry I do not remember the waitresses name but we were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and she went above and beyond and made the evening special for us. Hat's off to her
We were there for an anniversary dinner. John was our server and he was superlative. The food was outstanding and the best we've had in Knoxville. The atmosphere was cozy and just right for a nice dinner. The menu isn't huge but everything we tried was delicious. There is something for just...
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
- Rock City
- University of Tennessee
- America's Best Value Inn & Suites
- Walnut Street Bridge
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Cal Johnson Park
- Fountain City Shopping Center
- Warehouse Row
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
- West Town Mall
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort Amusement Park
- Cooter's Place
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gatlinburg Convention Center
- Highway 58 Shopping Center
- Coolidge Park
- Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg
- Northgate Mall