19 restaurants available nearby
Our waiter, Adam, was enthusiastic and helpful without being "too present." Food was quite good and a great value-burger was excellent, bbq chicken pizza was sublime, calamari was perfect. Good selection of drinks and the ambiance is REALLY nice. Management is uber professional. We will be regulars...
Hostess soured the first impression but the overall experience was largely exemplary. The pandemic suppresses the number of diners which is conducive to great business lunches. I am enjoying this time, singing Happy Birthday is verboten!
The food was phenomenal, perfectly prepared, served timely...
As always, Prohibition is a very unique and awesome experience. Great drinks, great environment, and depending on when you arrive, great entertainment! The only small complaint that I have is ordering a $50 steak (requested at medium rare) that was totally burnt on the outside making it taste like...
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- Woodside 946
- Clark Planetarium
- Layton Station
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Deer Valley
- Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
- Sundial Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Trolley Square
- Jon M Huntsman Center
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- Monaco Salt Lake City, a Kimpton Hotel
- Washington City Base Ball And Soccer Field
- Zion National Park
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Snow Canyon State Park
- The Canyons Resort