8 restaurants available nearby
Great value, tasty food and drinks. Perfectly cooked squid! It is great to have a spot to visit that serves unique cuisine at a fair price. Enjoyed an outside table for a nice European-like experience.
A premium winery specializing in world-class Rhône style wines and Pinot Noir from exquisite vineyards across California. Our winery was founded in 2011 with the specific purpose of crafting the Genception of Giants California Super Syrah, a no-expense-spared, uber cuvée of Syrah that uniquely...
We offer a wine tasting experience, no food is available at this time.The idea behind Sosie is to imbue our California-grown wines with French soul. That soul has practical implications. It tells us when to pick the fruit and how to treat it in the cellar. But it also has personal meaning. French...
We loved our dinner! Service from hostess to server was EXCELLENT!! We were a party of 6, food was coursed perfectly and everyone enjoyed their meals and appetizers. Great food, fantastic service!! We will be back!!
Great service! The waiter was very accommodating to our toddler. The scallops were a bit salty but otherwise tasty. The duck was tender and the wild rice that came with it was quite amazing. Overall ambiance nice and relaxing. Would come back.
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- California Ave Caltrain Station
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Sonoma Plaza
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- The Great Mall
- Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- Livermore Valley
- California's Great America
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- The Painted Ladies
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort
- Ferry Building
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center