8 restaurants available nearby
Our first visit since the COVID crisis. The experience was welcoming, comfortable and very pleasant. The service was excellent, the food delicious and ambiance quiet and romantic. We certainly can recommend The Table to friends and can't wait for warmer weather to dine outside in the garden.
The bar was busy and loud while the restaurant was nearly empty. The food was good; I enjoyed it. A pair at another table were practically shouting at each other because of the noisy bar. I would come again for the gnocchi.
Staff was very attentive - but not "hovering" over us. Thank you for excellent quality. The (2) guest orders the Creole Red Snapper - loved it and I ordered the shrimp/chowder - great combination. This was an out-of-town guest who has traveled the world and he had very complimentary remarks...
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington East Wrightsville Beach
- Carolina Shores Golf Country Club
- Holden Beach Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville
- Coral Bay Shopping Center
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
- Rudder Village #5
- Everett Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall
- Southeast Park
- Topsail Island
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
- Airlie Gardens
- USS North Carolina
- Days Inn Shallotte
- Cedar Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Shutters on the Banks
- Southgate Mall