Cuisine (20 of 40)
57 restaurants available nearby
My wife and I visited our favorite restaurant, Morton's Steakhouse in Sacramento, for our date night last night. As usual, the food, staff, and ambiance were superb!! I highly recommend Morton's Steakhouse!
Overall the experience was a good one only shortcomings was we were not informed of out of stock items on the menu prior to ordering and I at was sat next to falling and torn curtains. Expected a little more from the name Ruth Chris is all. But the food was amazing and I hope that the ambiance is...
We are faithful customers to Il Fornaio in Sacramento: the best Italian Food in our area:)
We come for special celebrations and always have a great time. Under current Covid circumstances, everything went slower, but servers were very attentive.
We'd love to have the cannelloni pasta back to the...
We are very happy with the food here. Cilantro lime rice is amazing, along with beer battered fish tacos. Black berry margarita is very delicious. This place was able to accommodate our complicated diet, some of us are gluten free, and vegan.
Absolutely loved the food and service. It was amazing.
The only 'weird' part of the experience was the 'common' area bathrooms that had LOTS of traffic from the adjoining restaurants - which seemed to result in a lot of unmasked folks using the restrooms. But we were safe and enjoyed our meal. We...
- Highland Community Sports Complex
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento
- Cosumnes River Preserve
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Sutter's Fort
- Shelfield Park
- Davis Campus of The University of California
- SMF Airport
- Sutter St
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center
- Galleria At Roseville Shopping Center
- Del Paso Manor Shopping Center
- Sacramento Community Center
- University Village Shopping Center
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento
- Vintage Park
- Tehama County Fairgrounds
- Old Sacramento Historic District
- Cedar Center Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento Airport