Cuisine (20 of 37)
150 restaurants available nearby
We were seated just a little late, although they weren’t very busy. Our server, Cole, was fantastic all night long. Made great recommendations and was on top of his game! We ordered drinks and appetizers, which were the hummus and the Brussels sprouts with bacon. Both were served quickly and were...
Drinks were amazing-def try the mango habanero whisky sour!
Dip Duo is a great app-love the queso
Everyone ordered the ribs which smelled amazing, I got the brisket Sante Fe Bowl and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of brisket and it had a nice smoke flavor to it!
Will be back for sure!
First time we ate there have to say was a little bit hesitant about it. But it was very good and we enjoyed it a lot.
Every thing was good so thanks to the staff for a wounded full night
- Highland Park
- Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square
- East Liberty
- South Side Slopes
- Chippewa Mall
- North Park
- Pittsburgh Aviary Conservatory
- Over Lake Golf Course
- Ohiopyle State Park
- Trinity High School Ballfield
- Peek N Peak Ski Area
- Baymont Inn and Suites
- The Mall At Robinson Shopping Center
- Westmoreland Mall
- National Aviary
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Greentree